Sunday, June 9, 2013

In Love With My Garden

12 foot tall Sunflower ready to Shine!
Sara and I took some pictures of the garden today after I did some fixin up. I edged and mowed the grass so you could see it in a more finished look. I LOVE IT!! and I did not know I could love a garden this much, But I do. I hope that you enjoy today's Photo Update <3

Plum Granny!

Purple Cherokee

I added more bottle edging :)

Young Sun

Lettuce

Peek-a-Boo

Its the Flower Bed :)

Luffa Flower

Beautiful Drama Sara Captured here!

Luffa Climbing the Wall

I added some railing things to hold up the Sunflowers the storm TRIED to take out. We won!
So pretty with a nice edge

I Love Luffa!

Where we Hang out

No Passage here anymore <4

Just Look at it!! So Awesome!

I love the Mirror in the Garden

This must be my favorite leaf in the world!
Enjoy Folks! And Remember to Seed What you Need!
Tara and Sara


Don't forget to check out The Village Green network Premium Benefits!! Click The Pic!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Tara I love your photos and your garden. A mirror in the garden? Wow ! So wonderful, all of it!

    ReplyDelete

We Love to hear from You! Share your thoughts :)