Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Garden Love

As you can tell I have been very busy lately. Launching a new business and recruiting team mates can be time consuming. I love my profession so that is all good for me. Being busy with that doesn't mean I am neglecting the garden, Just may be the writing part of this blog. Gardening is a profession in and of itself. It provides food for my family and much peace in my heart. My garden is alive with butterflies and lizards! Black snakes and a Yellow bellied rat snake paid a visit the other day too! I love the way the birds perch on the wire to watch me work. Being in the garden is one of the most wonderful feelings to me. Teaming with nature and abundance, my garden is love. So here's to Love:










Seed what You need~
Tara and Sara

1 comment:

We Love to hear from You! Share your thoughts :)